Thursday, July 30, 2009

Felipe Melo: "I Am Happy With My Debut And The Welcome By My Mates"


In the first episode of the Brazilian festival, in which Diego was the absolute protagonist, even Felipe Melo managed to play a role. 45 minutes on the field less in then a week since his signing for Juventus is definitely not bad at all especially seeing the result.

The midfielder can feel satisfied with his landing on planet Juve: "We managed to win against a difficult team which only two days ago drew against Seville. Since I joined my mates I’ve worked a lot. I am happy with the welcome I received and my adaptation is moving faster then I thought".

"I immediately understood I joined a great family and this is important. A long season awaits us an, even thanks to Diego, we can reach high goals. The scudetto is a dream but that is what we are working for".

Juventus.com

No comments: