Thursday, July 30, 2009

Legrottaglie: "There Couldn’t Have Been A Better Start"


Together with Sebastian Giovinco, he was the last to return from his holidays, but at the end of the day Nicola Legrottaglie excused himself for…the delay. On his seasonal debut he immediately had a positive performance (which coincided with the first clean sheet) and a goal typical of a striker, scored in collaboration with Giovinco.

At the end of the match, Nicola expressed all his satisfaction: "A debut with a goal. It certainly couldn’t have been a better start to the season. I am happy. It was the prize for the hard work I am doing at the moment, since I joined my mates. A player with my build always finds it harder to find his form. Diego? He is exceptional. We all know his qualities and we know he can do really well with us".

Juventus.com

No comments: