Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ferrara: "I Am Happy But We Can Improve Further"


If anybody still had any doubt about the kind of coach Ciro Ferrara is he would have had a clear sign at the end of the match in Jerez. Just like so many illustrious predecessors, even the new Juventus coach is one that is never pleased enough.

Even after the 3-0 victory against Seongnam that saw the bianconeri through to the semi-final of the Peace Cup, Ferrara is still seeking to improve his team.

"I am happy with the result but there is still room for improvement. At the end of the first half I was not happy and I even told the boys. In the second half, on the other hand, there was a good performance".

"Diego’s debut? I hoped it would be like this. His talents are known by all but even he has to improve further. He can give so much to this team. Now we’re through to the semi-final. Our objective is to win the Peace Cup even if we have to play against Real in the sem-final".

Juventus.com

No comments: