Monday, May 25, 2009

Zebina: "The Mentality Was The Most Positive Thing"


It was a transformed Juventus that we saw on the field and even a transformed Zebina who was seen running up and down the flank with determination:

"We are much more relaxed because what we managed to reach our objective a week ahead. This is a reward for all of us and our work. We will now work hard to obtain the second place".

The defender seems to have liked the change on the bench: "Ciro managed to remind us of whom we are. He charged us up and it was clear from his words that he is an ex-Juve player who won a lot. The mentality was the most positive thing. We were under a lot of pressure but when we have this mentality and everybody helps each other we manage to make a difference".

"I am very happy for one reason: I was not considered much by Ranieri and this is acceptable but I felt the faith in me immediately by the new coach. I am very happy that I gained the faith of Ferrara and played a good match".

Juventus.com

No comments: