Sunday, August 2, 2009

Del Piero And Tiago, Once Again Protagonists Against Real


The last time, at the Santiago Bernabeu, one had left the field with a standing ovation from all the Madrid public, while the other saw himself earning the best match ratings. Alessandro Del Piero and Tiago have a particular feeling against Real and even in Seville they were amongst the best.

The captain once again left his mark with two perfect crosses for Cannavaro and Salihamidzic and once again he was accompanied off the field by the applause of those present:

"They are feelings which always make you happy and which you never get accustomed to. Today we did well, closing up well and being compact while giving the impression that we are more of a team then them. These victories are important and charge us up but they must be treated accordingly. We have not done anything yet but tonight we showed we can play at high levels against anyone".

Even Tiago is satisfied. The Portuguese hit his second post after the one against Nancy in Joeuf but most of all he confirmed himself as being a new signing compared to the past years.

"I am happy because we won playing well and because of the way things are going for me. With the change in scheme I feel better. Before I was sacrificed on the defence while now I am more free and I can express myself better participating more in the attacks and proposing play. Besides, a feel more faith in me".

Juventus.com

No comments: