Friday, July 10, 2009

Molinaro: "I Am Super-Spoilt"


Cristian Molinaro received excellent news with regards to the last medical visits undergone on the eve of the departure to Pinzolo and therefore cannot wait to get back to work with his mates:

"I am ready for the new season. At the beginning when I was told about the diagnosed problem to the kidney I was scared but I came through thanks to my family, friends, players and the club: I was super-spoilt" he told Juventus Channel.

"I am happy to be able to take part in the training camp with my mates. With regards to the time of my complete recovery it is up to the medical staff to decide".

Molinaro spoke of the new signings and the ambitions of the team: "Diego is a great player and he showed it. Thanks to him Juventus, is stronger. Cannavaro? You need not ask: he is a winner of the golden ball, world champion, he made Italian football history. With his addition to the team we gained quality and experience. We have a strong fighting spirit and a strong will to do well and charged-up for the new adventure".

Juventus.com

No comments: