Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Iaquinta Extends Contract Until 2013


Thanks to the club directors who showed faith in me and the fans who always supported me

At the end of the last championship match, Vincenzo Iaquinta signed the extension of his contract which will now see him at Juventus till the end of 2013. the striker expressed his satisfaction by stating:

"It is a reason of great pride for me having extended my contract with Juventus. This means that I have done well. Thanks to the club directors who showed faith in me and the fans who always supported and thus considered me an important player".

With 12 goals this season and a number of great performances Vincenzo Iaquinta was one of Juventus’ most important players and seeing the extension of his contract he will be in a position to continue on these lines. Well done Vincenzo!

Juventus.com

No comments: