Sunday, March 15, 2009

Giovinco: "We Played A Great Match"


The Atomic Ant was definitely one of the best on the field during the match against Bologna inspiring the Juventus attack and putting the bianconeri ahead :

"We played a great match. We had to respond to the elimination in the Champions League and we did". The goal was beautiful but what was the secret behind it? "I didn’t hit the ball well but I scored. I tried to find some consistency and now playing a number of matches I think I managed to find that".

"I am happy that I managed to move around and make myself a point of reference and even having managed to give a helping hand in the defensive phase. We created a lot even in the first half but we were not lucky or so incisive. I am trying to be as incisive as possibles

Juventus.com

No comments: